Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Asian Oldies

This will be my blog for older music from Asian countries other than Japan (for Japanese only music see here).

I will not be as picky about release dates as it's hard to find when the majority of it was released. That being said, I'll try to keep music from 2000 and later being posted here with the exception of new releases of artists who were releasing music in the earlier decades.

Sadly, this blog probably won't get as many posts as my Japanese-centric one. Though it covers more countries, it is a lot harder to find non-Japanese Asian oldies.

If you have something to request please feel free to post it in the comments, but I can't promise I can find it. Also, if you have any artists you recommend I check out, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always looking for new music and it's hard to even find out who was even releasing music in the older decades.

Also, I am not familiar with any of these languages so I'll be relying on online dictionaries to romanize the tracklists. These tend to get words wrong so if you see a mistranslation please let me know.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, again. About the romanization, you can simply translate the song names into english, in google-translate. Bye!

    ReplyDelete